Road Bike Adapter
The wait is finally over, introducing the NSR-Road Bike Adapter. While this project took many twists and turns the final result is a robust, simple and stylish solution for loading both road and gravel bikes in our patented cradle design. From chill beach cruisers to aggressive gravel racers, our Road Bike Adapter is able to attach to all bikes using either 9mm or 12mm front axles.
The road bike adapter simply replaces the front wheel of a bike using either a 9mm x 100mm quick release axle, or a 12mm x 100mm threaded axle, then slots into the rack cradle and secures with a Voile strap. To avoid handlebar interference, road bikes are to be loaded to the left of a mountain bike. Bikes with drop bars will need a space between each cradle to avoid handlebar contact.
- Welded aluminum construction
- Anodized finish
- 100% manufactured in North America
- Compatible with both 9mm x 100mm QR axles, and 12mm x 100x threaded axles
- Peace of mind stability with branded Voile anchor strap
- No frame or handlebar contact
- Compatible with all North Shore Rack models and generations
- Drop bar bike capacity
- NSR-2: 1-2 bikes
- NSR-4: 2 bikes
- NSR-6: 3 bikes